Are you the person we are missing?
As a developer in CoMaSys, you will be part of our team, which estimates and develops solutions for our customers all over Denmark. The job will primarily be programming for customized solutions.
Your tasks will vary widely and your interface will primarily include resellers, designers and front-end developers. As we are basically working on large complex solutions, it is important that you can enter into a dialogue with those involved in the various projects. At the same time, it is important that you are enterprising, solution-oriented and can understand the needs of customers.
• You have experience in developing web solutions and stand-alone solutions.
• You are an ASP Classic (full-stack) expert
• You work independently and systematically - and you can maintain the cool overview.
• You are ready for change and can handle the sudden arrival of an urgent task.
• You have experience in writing documentation for non-developers.
• You have the courage to learn new things.
• You are in a good mood and you are optimistic.
• You have business understanding.
• You are stable, reliable, loyal and honest.
An exciting and challenging job, where two days are rarely the same, where you work with great colleagues in an environment where we take the tasks seriously, even if the tone of the conversation is informal. You will have ample opportunity to develop your professional competencies and put a personal touch on everyday life, and you will gradually take over responsibility for your own projects, so that you are involved from start to finish.
We work for both small and medium-sized companies in Denmark, and it is important to us that all customers are taken equally seriously.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions regarding the position. You can contact Tommy Jepsen on 23201111.
You can also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.